2006/11/21

Snukat - Spocks

Sain valmiiksi Snukat. Eli SNY-sukat, siitä sisusta jota sain. Jäljelle jäi vielä melkein kokonainen kerä, neulon varmaan toiset samanlaiset ja raidoitan jalkaterän esimerkiksi valkoisella.

I finished Spocks. I so much prefer the name in English (all of you who get the joke feel free to grin). They are SP-socks, from the sock yarn I received from my secret pal. I have almost a whole ball left of it, I think I'll make a second similar pair with some stripes in the foot.


Laittakaahan vielä muuten kuvaidiksiä alle, kovin kesyjä ehdotuksia toistaiseksi tullut!

Oh, and if there is anything you want me to post a pic of from our apartment, please feel free to comment the posting below!

1 comment:

Marja A said...

Keksin sen kolmannenkin. Kissan ja rukin lisäksi haluan nähdä lankavaraston.