2006/12/10

Amatöörejä radalla - Amateurs on track

Niin, en ole vieläkään aivan varma olenko höyrähtämässä, mutta ihan kivaahan se on. Kuvasarja etenee ensimmäisistä, myöhempiin. Nämä on nyt kovetettu uunissa ja olisivat valmiita kaikennäköiseen, mutta nyt neulotuttaa taas. Sain eilen sen aikaisemmin esitellyn vihreän paidan helman valmiiksi, hihoja pitäisi pukata seuraavaksi.

I'm not quite sure if I'm into this or not. My remaining clays are in colours I really don't like, like yellow, red and orange. I guess I could manage something with them, we'll see. These are now hardened in oven and the pictures proceed from the first ones in top to the newest in bottom, all during few days. In knitting news, I finished the bottom of the green pullover, now I'm working on the sleeves.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Siistejä!

Anonymous said...

wow. Joku on innostunut :)